What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Private number. I didn't even know who and I missed it... as usual.
Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No, usually leave it on silent. Really really silent.
What happened at 10:00 am today?
Woke up briefly and then went back to sleep again.
When did you last cry?
Can't remember.
What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Garlic, jam, and bread.
What do you want in your life right now?
Right now? Get off my laptop and start working on my Contract.
Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Neither. I don't have hood in most of my clothes and umbrella are really useless. So I just wear a cap.
Do you wear Crocs?
No...
What are you craving?
Nothing... quite full right now.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
No idea.
Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My duvet and pillow and mattress... hahaha... this is just basic comfort okay.
Do you wear shoes in your house?
Erm... certain areas of the house.
What's the newest text in your inbox say?
"Very interesting information" from my Uni mate.
Monday, 7 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment