Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Thursday, 5 June 2008

Random Rambling of a Day on a 08 Winter Night

It's 7.28 p.m. now and my room is in a chilly state of 16 degree celsius. I can't even bother to flick on the switch of my dull looking heater. It's not too bad considering that it is winter now and it is 5 degree celsius outside.

And now, I am sitting freely at home either on the net or staring at the idiot box. I shouldn't right. I still have so many things to do... like, for example, read the readings I have just photocopied. Instead, my hours are put on the net and television and some other random stuff.

In Uni, you will probably see me running here and there trying to catch up with lectures or busy photocopying reading materials or sitting at one of those chairs in the library staring blankly at the word processor or meeting and chatting with people.

Libraries around the campus are now so jam-packed like a pack of sardines in a can. Well, exams are looming in a week or so what. And I am not feeling stressed or even the desire to study at all... this is so crap! Anyway, my exams this time aren't that stressful either...

Well, I only have two exams coming for the mid year:
Introduction to Management & Organisations
Well, it's multi-choice. And it's 100-level. So, it's supposed to be easy. No sweat.

Company Law & Partnership
It's open book which makes it so less stressful!!! Yes... I wish all law exams are open book. Don't the lecturers actually read the suggestions that I put in during the course evaluation?

And they are a week apart from each other.

Oh, and today is the first time I actually took the bus alone in Christchurch City after being here for like almost 3 years now. And that's from my home to the University. The car engine cannot fire up because the battery is flat (well, according to the mechanic's term).

My mum actually suggested a taxi, she was so horrifed that I am going to take the bus. Thanks to the media for those stories about the bashing up of bus drivers. Anyway, to make the long story short, I took the bus. A first step in my life... hehehe... well, I didn't actually get down at the University though but a couple of stops before where I actually had to walk a couple of "miles". Don't ask me why I did that. I'm already feeling fortunate that I am on the right route. And I missed my MGMT 101 class... thank God for technology, we have video-taped lectures :)

And my music collection looks boring right now... sigh...

No comments: