Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Thursday, 29 July 2010

The encouragement to blog...

My dad encouraged me to take up blogging today. Hahaha... I was quite surprised for as far I know, he is quite a private person. Little did he know that I already have a blog for years but that does not matter, because my blog is sort of defunct anyway... I wonder what he will say if he knows that I already have one?

It is quite hard for me to blog actually. I guess I am quite a private person and would not easily let people into my private life. I feel uneasy to pour out my heart and soul to the world, but I do it quite often to family and close friends.

But on the other side, I guess blogging is fun if I have something to say to the world. Furthermore, it is an update of my life and a way to keep track of it :P

Until then... Goodnight.

No comments: