Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Sunday, 11 November 2007

Brain Fall !

Decided to take some personality test on BrainFall !

First of all, which Sesame Street character will I be. I loved Sesame Street since I was a child. It is a "must see" television show when I was young so here goes. I am Elmo ! Err... I am not quite sure about this. Does this sound like me ? Need someone who knows me to tell me this. I can't judge myself right.



Which Sesame Street Character Are You?

You are Elmo. You are lovable and ticklish, and always inquisitive. Sometimes, though, your excitement about the world can make you seem childish, naive, and occasionally irritating to others.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Next, I thought this might be pretty interesting. What type of girl will I fall into? Hmm... let's see...



What Kind of Girl Will You Fall For?

You will fall for the cutie. You like girls with a personality. She's got to have a nice smile and a sense of humor. Although she doesn't have to be a model, she has to be that girl-next-door.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Yep. I agree, personality is important. As long as she is nice, trustworthy and down to earth.

No comments: