Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Sunday, 11 November 2007

Free to Think ?

Watched three movies today. All Bollywood movies actually. Hehehe. 'Karan Arjun', 'Provoked' and 'Big Brother'. Bollywood movies are so worth it. They are much longer in duration compared to Hollywood movies and they cost just the same.

Since I am currently quite free, I have more time to think. Which is bad. More time to think means more worries. Basically, my main worry is my life. My future. What will my future be. Will I be a success and live up to my dream or will I be a failure and rot? Based on my circumstances, it seems that I am heading reluctantly down the road of failure. And note, I don't want this.

My past. How I looked at my past and wished that I could change it.

People around me always say that I tend to think and worry too much but I simply just can't help it. That I should just let go, calm down and enjoy life. But how can I not be worried. This is my life. My one and only life.

Got to find an alternative to resolve this weakness. Got to enjoy life!

No comments: