Okay, Emma had just asked me to go and do a 'tag' which at first I have no idea what it is but then I later found out.
This is from maem's mumbles who had tagged me so here goes !
4 Jobs I have had in my life
- Grandson -
- Son -
- Student -
- Unemployed -
- Student -
- Unemployed -
Places I have lived in
- Christchurch -
- Kuching -
- Sibu -
- Subang Jaya -
- Sibu -
- Subang Jaya -
4 countries I have been on vacation
- China -
- New Zealand -
- China -
- New Zealand -
- Singapore -
- Thailand -
4 of my favourite food
- Chinese : Dim Sum and a lot -
- Chinese : Dim Sum and a lot -
- Home Food -
- Japanese : Sushi, Teppanyaki, etc. etc. -
- Malaysian : Nasi Lemak, Laksa etc. etc. -
*Actually there is a lot of foods that I love and adore and the list of four is never enough.
4 places I would rather be right now
- Home -
-
-
-
- Home -
-
-
-
4 friends I am going to tag
- Carissa -
- Carissa -
- Angelina -
- Stephanie -
- Rachel -
- Stephanie -
- Rachel -

No comments:
Post a Comment