Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Friday, 31 August 2007

Tag No. 2

Okay, got tagged by Emma. So here goes. Tagging is so fun.

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Emma Chin
2. Mum
3. Dad
4. Hung Ai
5. Stephanie Hii
6. Carissa Ee
7. Angelina Ha
8. Pearly Wong
9. Jia Thiam
10. Yuk Jiun
11. Jason Cheu
12. Vincent Leong
13. Ung Hock
14. Wen Cai
15. Shin
16. Archana Sewak
17. Ben Ko
18. Wei Ko
19. Ing Jie Jie
20. Jun Huang

(If you are not in the list, don't be hurt okay. It's nothing, it's just a tag.)

Questions:
1. How did you meet 14 (Wen Cai) ?
In the class at Taylors College Subang Jaya. He was sitting in front of me, he in first row, I am in second row so there goes.

2. What would you do if you had never met no.1(Emma)?
Nothing. If we never met, what can I do? But it will be sad since she is really a nice person.

3. What would you do if 20 (Jie Jun) and 9 (Jia Thiam) dated you?
Lol... there are both guys. No. 20 is married and have children and I think No. 9 has a girlfriend so I don't think that is a possibility.

4. Would 6 (Carrisa) and 17 (Ben Ko) make a good couple?
Nope. Personality clash. Age difference. Furthermore, No. 17 is already married.

5. Describe no 3 (Dad).
He is my father.

6. Do you think no 8 (Pearly Wong) is attractive?
Yep, she is pretty.

7. Tell me something about no 7 (Angelina Ha).
She keeps a blog.

8 . Do you know anything about no 12's (Vincent Leong) family?
Yep, and they know me :). Family here meant parents and siblings, not like the whole family where it includes grandparents, uncles and aunts... I don't think I know all of them.

9. What is no 8's (Pearly Wong) favourite?
Favourite as in? Cute cute stuffs I think.

10. What would you do if 11 (Jason Cheu) confess that he/she likes you?
Speechless. Shocked beyond belief.

11. What language does 15 (Shin Shin) speaks?
Hokkien, English, Malay, Mandarin (a bit I think).

12. Who is 9 (Jia Thiam) going out with?
Don't know. A girl.

13. How old is 16 (Archana Sewak) now?
Lol... I know her age but I could never reveal it. It's cruel, it's a girl secret.

14. When was the last time you talked to 13 (Ung Hock)?
Err... talk face to face? Must be somewhere in 2004. If chat, last week.

15. Who is no 2's (Mum) favourite singer?
Lots. Mostly pop and oldies.

16. Would you date no 4 (Hung Ai) ?
Don't think she likes me :).

17. Would you date 7 (Angelina Ha)?
Guess not. She's taken.

18. Is 15 (Shin) single?
Yep. But she could have a boyfriend.

19. What's 10's (Yuk Jiun) last name?
Jiun.

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Jason Cheu)?
No, it would attract too many attention and objection. It is way out of my wildest dream.

21. What school does 3 (Dad) go to?
School? Ok, here's one, he went to Methodist Secondary School.

22. Where does 6 (Carissa) live?
KL

23. What's your favourite thing about no 5 (Stephanie)?
Friendship. She's a good friend. Oh, she is funny as well, she could really make one laugh.

I tag:
Stephanie Hii
Hung Ai
Carissa Ee
Angelina Ha
Anyone reading this.

7 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

so u like jason huh? forbidden love?? lol... so bloody funny k.... and dude, when did i ever said that i hated u, HAH????

gefallener Engel said...

so u like jason huh? forbidden love?? lol... so bloody funny k.... and dude, when did i ever said that i hated u, HAH????

sinlerongpo said...

lol... what funny? :p

please... could you even imagine if Jason and I are dating... It's unthinkable.

lol... i never said "hate" right ?
Ok Ok, maybe I should rephrase my answer to "I think I'm not her type of guy"... Not one of those cool hip guys.

peebs said...

haha i dun tink anybody knows archana so u can reveal her 'secret'.. but she has never been secretive about it :D

sinlerongpo said...

lol... of course someone knows Archana... for example... us...

Besides, girls are very sensitive about their age and I don't want to get into trouble :p It's best for them to reveal it themselves.

gefallener Engel said...

please larr, i don't like cool hip guys, k? just cool. full stop... maybe, i should add the criteria, 'japanese' also, huh?

ok...

cool, japanese guys ;-P

jk, la :)

sinlerongpo said...

lol... then you have a good chance since you are in Japan! Hoot :-) ! Must tell us when you find one arr...