Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Friday, 7 September 2007

BlogThings

Okay, I must credit this to both Step and Rach because I found these from their blogs. I've decided to try a couple of them, just for fun and out of curiousity as well. Well, it's now time to let the cat out of the bag.

What Car Should I Drive ?
You Should Drive a Ferrari

Sleek and sexy, style has a lot of importance in your life. And you'll pay a lot to look good!


Ferrari? Aww... I prefer to drive a classy Lexus or a Jaguar... if I can afford one. But there is no problem with me driving a Ferrari if there is even one for me to drive.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean ?
Your Birthdate: December 1
You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.
Your strength: Your supreme genius
Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity
Your power color: Gold
Your power symbol: Star
Your power month: January
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


Hmm... I don't see myself as a supreme genius :p My families and friends will agree with me on this.

What's Your French Name ?
Your French Name is:
Didier Belair


Didier? Aww... People are going to grow tired on that and call me Didi instead... "Hey Didi" "Yo Didi" "What's up Didi?" But Belair is cool... so classy :)

What Age Do You Act ?
You Are 16 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Okay, I am happy with this. Not too old and not too young.

Your Japanese Name is
Your Japanese Name Is...
Keiji Shijo


Not bad... I wonder what it means... Rach, what does Keiji Shijo means ?

Who Were You in High School?
Popular Kid
In high school, everyone knew your name - even if you didn't know theirs.
In fact, your still skating by on your looks and charm. Nothing wrong with that!


This is so not true... I don't even have looks or charm to begin with.

How Abnormal Are You?
You Are 64% Abnormal
You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at high risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is very likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Lol... I don't think I'm that scary or am I ?

The Simpsons Personality Test
You Are Homer Simpson
You're just an ordinary, all-American working Joe... With a special fondness for pork rinds and donuts.
You will be remembered for: your little "isms" and philosophies on life
Your life philosophy: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel."


Yeah... I'm Homer Simpson. D'oh!

My Italian Name is...
Your Italian Name Is...
Lucio Bruno


Lucio... ? Okay. Bruno is cool. Sound like the name of a mafia or gangster. Hehehe... =.= Senor Bruno.

How Sagittarius Are You?
You are 73% Sagittarius


73%... Woot... !

What's your Russian name?
Your Russian Name Is...
Kiryl Zhorah Smirnov


Jee... how do you pronounce that ? If I really have that name... just call me Zhorah =.=

Are you Bipolar ?
You Are 56% Bipolar
You're a bit moody, and at times, your moods can be a bit extreme.It's up to you to decide if you're simply dramatic... or slightly bipolar.


Are you Depressed?
Your Depression Level: 60%
You seem to have mild depression.A lot of people fall into your range, and it's quite possible you don't need treatment.If you've been feeling this way for a while, you may want to seek help.


Yeah, I have only a mild depression and not really bipolar (I could be a dramatic king) according to this. I always thought that I am very depressed so it is very soothing indeed to see this.

On a note, after looking through the scrolls of stuff you could test yourself with, I realise that all these are mostly for girls. Questions like "Is He Prettier than You" or "Why You Don't Have a Boyfriend". But it is not all girl-stuff by the way, for example, the name quiz, there is a selection of whether you are a boy or a girl and I'm so relieved by that.

All righty, that's all for now folks. I may take some other tests in the future!

No comments: