1 September 2007. It is now officially spring in New Zealand. Flowers are expected to bloom!
Winter is over. Overjoyed, I am. No more bitterness and the dull winter days and nights. More sunlight, longer days and shorter nights. However, I was kind of disappointed that it didn't snow this year. Sigh, the meteorology department predicted a number of times that it will but for some reason, it just wouldn't snow. Instead, it rained hail storm. I have only watched the hail storm safely behind the glass window but I have never really actually experienced it. Should I deliberately stand outdoor one day and be hit by ice just to satisfy my curiousity but might end up getting injured? They are ice mind you.
And I have not been sick the whole winter until last night. Darn. It came first with a diarrhoea, then the runny nose and then the fever. But I am feeling well today, thanks to the pills I have taken before I gone to bed.
Pill counts in the last 24 hours: 6
Something tells me that I am dead lucky that I didn't attend the "Malam Malaysia" last night for I was attacked with diarrhoea. Imagine... NZD 55 for a frequent visit to the toilet.
Saturday, 1 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
its autumn here and i really hate it :( i just 'encountered' 3 roaches in the kitchen yesterday, and trust me when i say that it wasn't a pleasant sight @_@
its autumn here and i really hate it :( i just 'encountered' 3 roaches in the kitchen yesterday, and trust me when i say that it wasn't a pleasant sight @_@
lol... reminiscing about my days in kl... the roaches are the first living thing (with the exception of bacteria, viruses, etc.) to greet me in the morning when I wake up and the first thing as well when I get back from college... hehehe...
Anyway, so shocking le... I thought Japan is so super modern and super neat... never thought you can find such things there...
Eh, guess what flew right in front of me this morning in the kitchen, a "bee"... oh god, and I thought the buzzing sound is the landmower...
psst fallen angel... get a repellant... don't spoil your whole autumn over it! :)
im planning to get a repellent tomorrow. all 10s to the typhoon that hit Japan today, i don't think i can go out till night time :(
i think the 'Japan is super modern and super neat' thing u said is about Tokyo, or Osaka. even then, there are places in those big cities that are more run-down.
and anyway, what you said doesnt make sense, larr. its like saying, "I thought Malaysia produces so much petrol they dont need to buy them anymore." But I digress ;)
which part ? which sentence ?
Post a Comment