This cat came one morning gleefully playing outside my lawn.
At first, I tried to reach the cat but the cat playfully ignored me and kept on playing with itself in front of me. I finally got the cat's attention when I brought half of a sausage from my breakfast plate and feed it.
And why I call the cat inquisitive?
Well, the cat kept on sniffing around, as if searching for something and seems so excited to find something new in my home. When I took this picture, the cat kept on leaping up and down, trying to grab my hand and my MP4. And the cat kept on biting my toe (playfully bite, not the kind of bite which causes scars and blood), hope the cat is not thinking that I am it's food.
Anyway, the cat is quite a normal visitor now and I really enjoy feeding the cat. My neighbourhood is full of cats so I always keep some cat food in the house.
Hmm... now I wonder if the cat is owned by someone or it is a stray cat? The cat doesn't wear a belt, actually I can say that none of the cats that I have met wore a belt except one. Lol, I hope that the owner isn't mad at me for playing with his/her cat. You know, people can sue for just about anything... scary.

No comments:
Post a Comment