This last week (7/7/07 - 15/7/07), I have watched a number of movies. Among them are,
The Cable Guy
Nice, although I read the reviews and so many people hated it... Why? Is it because of Jim Carrey?
Harry Potter, The Order of the Phoenix
Watched this at 'Hoyts' last night. Okay, I must admit, I don't really want to watch this movie initially, I am not even interested as I knew I will be lost (I didn't really follow the Harry Potter story) but my mum wanted to watch it and she insists that I tag along. Oh well, of course I grumbled and all she say was "Hola, mai di di kon..." (Ok, stop grumbling). I was so lost in the movie, I didn't even know what is going on, what's what's or where's where's. Of course I know Harry has to fight the bad guy, as always, everyone knows that. I must stress, this is a sequel and I have almost completely forgotten the last part (the feelings mutual when I watched the Matrix sequel and the Lord of the Rings sequel). It would probably help me enjoy the movie if I revisit all the last movies to help me refresh my memory but that is not the case last night. So far, the sequel I like best is the Godfather.
Note: No offence to any Harry Potter fans out there, obviously, since you are a fan, you must have understood the whole story, so undoubtedly you will enjoy every single piece of Harry Potter's.
The Son's Room
An Italian movie. Stumble upon this on the telly one night when the movie was halfway through so I watched it from there. Nice. If there is a chance, I would want to watch this movie again.
American Pie : The Wedding
Miami Vice
I seriously dislike this movie, it is so boring! Watched it last year but this movie came up again last week and I chose not to watch it!
Gothika

No comments:
Post a Comment