Blog Rating

Free Online Dating

Saturday, 14 July 2007

Solano Ad (2007)

Solano Ad

I come upon this ad when I was watching my telly at home.

At first I was mistaken about the ad as I thought it was some travel ad for some Pacific Island named 'Solano' but then towards the end, I realised that it was an ad for 'Solano Candies'. Darn, I wished it was indeed a travel ad. I wanted to go to such an island, it seems so peaceful and relaxing! A place to forget all your problems.

This is an Australian ad and it is screened in New Zealand, I don't know whether it is screened else where in the world.

I like this ad, the song is really smooth. Have a look at it on YouTube and see what I mean. Enjoy.

"Come to Solano where the pleasure last long."

Oh Yeah :)

Note: Contains some partial nudity, you have been warned.

No comments: