I have watched these movies this week
- Double Jeopardy -
Watched this movie a couple of times already but decided to watch it again. It's nice anyway.
I love this line best from the movie
"Are you lost?"
(When Ashley Judd went to a upmarket boutique and the attendant said this, meaning that the attendant is looking down on her, in an indirect manner )
- The Shaft -
Wah... imagine if elevators act in this way as portrayed in this movie. How scary right? Anyway, this movie stated that one of ten people have experienced getting stuck in an elevator. This never happen to me and please, don't let it happen to me.
- Sudden Death -
Action packed movie by Jean Claude van Damme.
By the way, I have watched three Bollywood movies on Saturday night, just imagine, three Bollywood movies at one go! I'm sure all of you must know how long a Bollywood movie is. So I watched from 6 pm to 2 am but of course, I do take a break now and then (get some nibbles, answer the call of nature etc. etc.) but it sure is great fun! I love Bollywood! The movies I have watched in order from the beginning to the last are,
- Kuch Naa Kaho -
This movie is quite funny in the beginning when Abhishek Bachan went for the blind date but then, it turned out to be quite romantic when Abhishek fall in love with Aishwarya Rai.
- Main Hoon Ha -
I don't really like this movie, the action portrayed seems a bit unbelievable and the whole story line is a bit odd. Hehehe... I wouldn't watch if not for Sushmita Sen, who star in the movie.
- Shadows of Time -
This movie is so tragic and so sad. It is about two child labour (I call them slaves though because their working condition is so terrible) who fell in love, but they parted and after quite some time, while searching for each other, each have found a life partner whom they don't really love but felt obliged to. And then, both of them met, and a love affair soon began but soon fate came in again and they were both parted again. It seems like fate is really playing with them and they are not really destined to be together. So sad.
Well, this movie teach me a lesson in a way, if you love someone, tell that someone no matter how awkward or how afraid you are. Don't bottle it in your heart or give way. You'll regret it. Even if that someone doesn't love you back, well, at least you express it.

No comments:
Post a Comment